The Double Tree by Hilton West Fargo and the Homewood Suites by Hilton West Fargo (managed by KAJ Hospitality) are looking for an experienced Area Chief Engineer to over see the Maintenance of the West Fargo Complex.
Come grow with us!
We offer competitive compensation, a full benefit package, a tight-knit and supportive work family, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement, as well as opportunities to give back to our amazing community. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made the West Fargo Hilton Complex their career home!
KAJ Core Values
*We Show Up With Empathy
*We Take Care of People
*We Motivate to Succeed
*We Include Others
*We Overcome Obstacles
Safety and Security:
*Respond to emergency safety situations such as fire alarms, floor spills, property snow removal, water leaks, pool concerns, etc.
*Perform all emergency & safety inspections to ensure compliance with brand standards, local, state and federal codes. Examples would be emergency lights, fire extinguishers, eye wash stations, sprinkler valves, flow tests, elevators, etc.
*Ensure that all preventative measures have been taken to address all guest and associate safety such as electronic locks, water temperatures, pool chemicals, etc.
*Perform preventative maintenance to all guest rooms and public areas once per quarter calendar year to ensure all identified equipment meets the exceptional standards expected that follows hotel and brand standards. Examples include PTAC’s, caulking, testing, TV’s, etc.
* Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment to manufacturer standards to include air handlers, pool pumps, exterior, etc.
* Provide daily support to overall hotel operations to include room calls & resolutions, routine repairs, communications and report logs
*Responsible for daily pool testing and regular pool maintenance
*Responsible for purchasing and managing within the maintenance budget guidelines as shown in the Addendum below
*Respond to and resolve to the best of your ability all occupied room calls within 30 minutes or less
* Responsible to communicate to hotel staff any concerns, priorities and needs to ensure ultimate guest and associate satisfaction via verbal and/or written
* Responsible to properly use, store and return all tools. In addition to maintain proper inventories and controls of all disposable products
* Assist with overall cleanliness and appearances of hotel interior and exterior in accordance
*Oversee the Fargo Complex Maintenance team, including posting schedules, assigning tasks, and posting schedules.
“KAJ is the most family-oriented, ever. We are friends here. We care about each other. Good vibes.”
“KAJ is for the employee. For the guest. They have that point of view, that mentality, and that culture.”
“KAJ cares more, way more. Period. They want us to succeed. I preach how great KAJ is to my team and feel like KAJ comes through on that, and is visible.”