KAJ Hospitality is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Finance Administrator. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position that will be a hybrid roll. This position requires someone who is skilled at managing administrative processes and who can be adaptable in managing a variety of tasks in a timely manner.
Applicants for this role should be team oriented, have strong communication skills, be proficient with computers, accounting software, and related office equipment, have the ability to work independently, and contain excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
At KAJ, we promise to deliver engaged leadership, a family-friendly environment, opportunities for growth, and colleagues who feel like lifelong friends. Our benefits include competitive wages, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, long-term disability, flexible spending plan, ancillary benefits, and 401(k).
The Finance Administrator is responsible for accounts payable and receivables, daily reporting accuracy review, credit applications, and monthly tax requirements.
· Accounts Payable Specialist -This position will be utilizing M3 Accounting Software to handle all invoices and manage our accounts payable ledger. The Finance Administrator will verify the accuracy of invoices, resolve payment disputes, process new invoices for payment, complete all credit applications, and record accounting entries as necessary.
· Accounts Receivable Clerk – The Finance Administrator will oversee all billing and collection for KAJ. This position will collaborate with the hotel General Managers to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic basis. Responsibilities include approving all Direct Bill Applications, maintain and update customer files, provide correspondence for past due collections, and create reports regarding the current statuses of customer accounts.
· Reconciliation - Responsible for accurate reconciliation review and timely posting of the daily hotel reporting, perform internal credit card reconciliation, and manage external credit card chargebacks and disputes.
· Tax Reporting – The Finance Administrator will assist with the accurate filing of monthly hotel tax requirements. This position will ensure compliance of the state and federal tax regulations and will communicate any tax rate changes appropriately.
· Overall Finance Administrative Support - This position will offer support regarding the monthly financial close process, core process development, budget analysis, financial team development, and other administrative activities as assigned.
KAJ is for day makers, time takers, and big picture see-ers. By fostering a sense of family, comfort, and ritual, we’re inspiring our guests to achieve whatever they face when they leave our lobbies. KAJ communities are dynamic and built for people who thrive on delivering great experiences. While KAJ is a revenue and reviews-based business, we’re more into relationships. People over all else. We’re a “yes and”-type organization, indefinitely.
If this is you and you want to build a career where you can make a real impact, start a conversation with us.
Here for People.
“KAJ is the most family-oriented, ever. We are friends here. We care about each other. Good vibes.”
“KAJ is for the employee. For the guest. They have that point of view, that mentality, and that culture.”
“KAJ cares more, way more. Period. They want us to succeed. I preach how great KAJ is to my team and feel like KAJ comes through on that, and is visible.”